Dialogue Riview a Film
Joel: Hey Dewi, I was wondering if you have any plans for tomorrow night?
Dewi: Umm... I don’t think I have anything special for tomorrow. Why?
Joel: I’m going to see Puss in Boots movie. Do you wanna come?
Dewi: Of course. I’ve seen that movie. But I want to watch it again.
Joel: Me too
Dewi: Btw, who is the director?
Joel: The director is Joel Crawford.
Dewi: Oh, i know him. He is an American storyboard artist and director best known for his work on several DreamWorks Animation films.
Joel: Yes. Puss in Boots is his latest film which was produced on December 21, 2022
Dewi: Please tell me a little about the film!
Joel: This film tells the story of a cat who is adventurous so he lost all eight of his lives and wants to go to the black forest to get a wish to return all his lives.
Dewi: What’s your favorite part of the film?
Joel: The part where they all come in last place and snatch the map to get a wish
Dewi: Which part of the film that you don’t like?
Joel: The part where the puss is afraid to fight the white wolf in the bar.
Dewi: Oh cool, what a fantastic movie. Thankyou. See you tomorrow
Joel: See you!
Komentar
Posting Komentar