Change If Clause Type 1 to Type 3

1. If I have much money, I will buy a new smartphone.
Type 3 : If I had had much money, I would have bought a new smartphone

2. If the bell rings, i will have break
Type 3 : If the bell had rung, I would have had break

3. If we go to bali, we will visit Kuta beach
Type 3 : If we had gone to Bali, we would have visited Kuta beach

4. My mom will be happy if you come to our party next week.
Type 3 : My mom would have been happy if you had come to our party next week

5. If I am rich, I will collect many branded bags
Type 3 : If I had been rich, I would have collected many branded bags

6. If you cook vegetables for long time, they will lose their nutrients.
Type 3 : If you had cooked vegetables for long time, they would have lost their nutrients

7. If you don't help him, he will angry with you
Type 3 : If you hadn't helped him, he would have angry with you

8. If we wake up earlier, we will reach school on time
Type 3 : If we had woken up earlier, we would have reached school on time

9. If you don't study hard, you will not pass the test
Type 3 : If you hadn't studied hard, you wouldn't have passed the test

10. Dinda will erase all policies she hates if she is a president.
Type 3 : Dinda wouldn't have erase all policies she hates if she had been a presindent

Komentar